Innokin iTaste 134 Features
- Scale Display Wattage: Offers more intuitive control and more accurate performance
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted to 6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W & 12.5W
- Battery Level Indicator: Battery Capacity is displayed via Green L.E.D. (Fully Charged), Yellow L.E.D. (Half Discharged) & Red L.E.D. (Charge Needed) light located
- 510 / eGo Threading will allow use of a wide variety of Atomizers, Cartomizers, Clearomizers & Tanks
- ON/OFF Safety Switch
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Voltage Warning
Available in stainless steel or black plated with stainless steel accents. Both versions have a chrome battery cap and come with a iClear 30 dual coil clearomizer tank.
The iTaste 134 uses a single 18650 battery (not included). The battery capacity is displayed on the switch via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully ChargedYellow = Half DischargedRed = Charge Needed.
iTaste 134 is adjustable to the following wattages by turning the adjustment dial in the center:
6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W, and 12.5W
The firing button can be locked by pressing it three times quickly and unlocked the same way.
It is capable of sub ohm atomizers down to around .8 Ohms but not much low.
Other features include: 10 second cut off, short circuit protection and reverse battery polarity detection.